APPMT CHANGES DUE TO COVID
We hope this message finds you and yours healthy.
We wanted to give you an update below on the status of the practice during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the safety of both our team and our patients.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
In addition to the ADA, the CDC and OSHA standards, our office has gone above-and-beyond to provide utmost insurance of a safe and healthy environment for our patients and our staff. We are now using anti-viral HEPA filters in the operatories, aerosol disinfectant foggers, acrylic barriers at our front desk area, and have also purchased additional protective equipment for our staff for use during procedures.
When you arrive to our office for your next appointment, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines until further notice:
- Anyone entering the office MUST wear a mask.
- All patients must present to the reception area upon arrival to have their temperature taken and answer basic screening questions.
- Anyone with a fever will be asked to leave the office and visit his or her doctor. We will reschedule these appointments.
- We will have hand sanitizers available in the office.
- Only patients will be allowed in the waiting room, with the exception of those who require a guardian or caregiver to be present.
- Patients who prefer may remain in their vehicle and check in by phone or text message. We will then call when we are ready to see you so that you do not need to wait in the office.
- Please sit six feet apart and/or maintain social distancing.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that fewer options are offered for scheduling your appointment.
- We will allow additional time in between patients to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
Thank you for being our patient and for the confidence you continue to show in us. We value your trust and loyalty and are excited to welcome back our patients, neighbors and friends very soon!